"We've got something already, but we want to check it's right"
If you already feel you've got an existing system, solution, or offering that is working, but just want to confirm your instincts, then it's worth some sort of validation. Finding out how well something works is crucial to understanding the status quo, even when you feel confident. No matter our good intentions, it is easy to become biased about how well something works, or doesn't. We can help confirm if you are on the right path or what adjustments can bring you back to where you need to be. To provide validation, we can put together any scale of evaluation ranging from very tactical and rapid criteria (heuristic) driven evaluations, through to live testing with actual users or a representative sample of people.
- Heuristic reviews using criterion to evaluate existing products and services
- Workshops and Interviews with users to explore the strengths and weaknesses of an existing service
- Usability testing or eye-tracking digital, physical products or services
- Surveys to explore the baselines of existing experiences
- Baselines to allow you to track your progress over time.